Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 8600 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful Business Process Excellence team in our Headquarter in Leoben, Austria we are looking for a
Project Manager Manufacturing and Automation (m/f)
- Set-up, lead and management of groupwide automation projects
- Coordination of and cooperation with cross-functional teams worldwide
- Budgeting, controlling, reporting and coordinating resources during a project
- Sharing best-practices in automation area across all AT&S sites
- Assistance in establishing concepts and processes to increase AT&S' efficiency, achieve cost savings and help to strive towards excellence in AT&S local & global processes
- Academic degree in Manufacturing/Automation Engineering
- Minimum 2+ years relevant job experience in an Industrial Environment, Consulting or Academic Research
- Prior project and client management experience (IPMA certificate is an asset)
- Understanding economical coherencies and competency to identify future trends
- Proactive, persistent and communicative personality with high social competence, ability to work interdisciplinary and in international teams
- Quantitative and analytical approach
- Open-minded and solution-oriented thinking
- Good EDP skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Very good command of German and English
- Willigness to travel worldwide
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
- Career development possibilities in a multinational, dynamic company
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It's just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 42.301,- Euro.