Internship Corporate Legal & Compliance (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22.500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Legal Business Partner Upstream
- Corporate Governance & Subsidiaries
- Contracts & Projects
- Corporate Law & Company Secretary
- Student of law/business law (Bachelor or Master)
- Legal background, knowledge of Austrian law
- Excellent MS Office skills and highly organized
- Outstanding communication skills, team player
- English and German fluently
We offer you:
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- An international and dynamic environment
- A challenging position where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice
- Location: Vienna
- Start: January/February 2018
- Duration: 6 months
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.