Business Analyst (m/f)
- Remain up to date with the gaming market and show initiative to keep our products on top of the market
- Requirements collection from internal and external customers such as requirements analysis for complex projects
- Maintain understanding of systems' capabilities and their application to the specific needs of our business
- Close collaboration with Project Managers, Product Owners and Development Teams
- Quality assurance through verification of developed features and functionalities
- Experience in Gaming or Lottery Industry (ideally as Product Manager or Product Owner or Solutions Architect) required
- IT background highly desirable
- UML proficiency highly desireable
- Experience in solutions architecture and agile methodologies highly desirable
- Fluent spoken and written English, good command of German and Polish is a plus
- Targeted training and further education
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Excellent staff canteen (which offers vegetarian options)
- Good transport connections and a parking lot for employees
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 49,000 gross per year. However, the actual salary per year is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience.
The NOVOMATIC Group is one of the largest Austrian technology companies, privately owned and headquartered south of Vienna. With a focus on steady and controlled growth, NOVOMATIC is one of the market leaders in the global gaming industry.
If you are interested in sharing your professional experience with a dynamic and successful international company that promotes a family atmosphere, please apply by providing your online application via our application form.