Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Internship Investor Relations (m/f) @ Raiffeisen Bank International
We are looking for students (m/f) for a 6-month internship (fulltime) to start on 1st March 2018.
The interns (m/f) receive extensive training opportunities in the particular area at the head office in Vienna, as well as the chance to gain insight into the whole organization of the Raiffeisen Bank International.
- Support in preparation of quarterly and annual reports
- Administration support
- IR-database maintenance
- Support in preparation of events and conferences
- Preparation of presentations
- Data preparation and research
- Actively studying towards a finance related business college or university degree
- Native German or English speaker is a requirement
- Very good skills in the other language (German or English)
- Culturally open minded, flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- EU citizenship or work permit
- Very good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, Access)
What we offer:
- An interesting, challenging job in a motivated team in one of the leading banking groups with numerous branches in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as branches and representative offices in Asia
- EUR 1.686,88 monthly gross salary excl. overtime
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online Bewerbung: