presenters and editors
for a new radio show format in the Czech Republic. RADIO MAX is the Austrian market leader in in-store radio, and part of REWE International AG. We broadcast to ten countries from our media centre in Vienna, reaching over ten million listeners every day.
- Do you have a passion for radio?
- Can you speak fluent Czech and English or German, and are you familiar with the Czech Republic and its people, culture and lifestyle?
- Do you have experience of presenting a radio show?
- Do you have experience of interviewing and sequencing reports creatively?
- Do you have practical experience of audio editing software?
- Are you a music fan with extensive general knowledge?
A D D I T I O N A L L Y
- Are you willing to be flexible?
- Are you reliable, do you like working in teams and are you familiar with the day-to-day challenges facing radio editors?
- Are you used to working independently?
- Do you have a good sense of humour and enjoy talking to other people?
If you answered "yes" to all these questions, we would love to meet you!
We can offer you
- An attractive, modern workplace at the RADIO MAX media centre in the heart of Vienna
- A unique challenge and pioneering work in an international environment
- A pleasant, positive and friendly working atmosphere in a dedicated team
- In-depth training in preparation for your new responsibilities
- Personal training and development opportunities
- Scope for innovations and your own ideas
- Annual gross salary: EUR 32,200,- or above depending on your qualifications and experience
- Hours: 38.5 per week
- Location: Vienna
Send your application including a CV and cover letter including a photo to:
Claudia Herbst, email@example.com
Application deadline: 30th September 2017
Please note that only complete applications will be accepted.