cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 25 countries with more than 2550 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
To expand our IT team at our Headquarters in Fischamend, we are looking for a
System Engineer DevOps (m/f)
in an international setting
Your main tasks:
In this interesting and multi-faceted position, you will be part of DevOps team managing the agile infrastructure and operations a member of our internal software development team.
- Manage the current infrastructure for our JAVA EE Web applications
- Monitor the status and performance of applications and infrastructure
- In case of emergency, support our IT operations, as well as development team
- Design and use new ways, how to make the application infrastructure better
- Technical education and relevant professional experience in web-based application development
- Knowledge and experience in Java programming / environment
- Experience in working with Docker, creating and maintaining Dockerfiles
- Automation and scripting experience in Shell
- Competences in Linux OS (administration level and troubleshooting)
- Knowledge in CI tools (Jenkins), version management and release lifecycle
- Experience with configuration management tool like Puppet, Ansible and with Git and Git Branching
- An advantage would be:
- Python knowledge
- Java EE application server knowledge and experience
- OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or Mesos
- Knowledge in Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud
- Self-reliant approach to work, self-initiative, resilience and ability to think across systems
- High problem-solving skills and strong motivation to design and implement innovative web-based solutions
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Individual development and career possibilities
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from EUR 50,000
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Ms Christiane Sehnoutek via our online job portal (jobs.cargo-partner.com).