Senior Consultant EMEA
AT - Vienna
This role is primarily customer-facing in our largest accounts and prospects, working in opportunity pursuit alongside account teams to help position and plan the most strategic services programs which they will eventually oversee as program leaders or sponsors. As a Lead consultant, you will collaborate with sales and product teams to create our most advanced Test automation and implementation strategies. This role includes high-level solution architecture and strategic transformation consulting. The Lead consultant also provides key input into our services strategy and will be accountable for key global initiatives and OKRs within the organization. As part of the Tricentis Consulting organisation, you will add to our culture and help sustain a best in a class services organization.
- Build strong relationships and Partner with enterprise sales to position value of services from early-stage pursuit.
- Lead and facilitate discovery conversations regarding all aspects of the testing lifecycle and test transformation leading to strategy creation.
- Define services engagements with customers and their System Integrators
- Plan our most strategic Test Automation and Test Transformation service engagements
- Explain complex technical and business challenges to customers – support risk assessment and challenges and manage respective resolutions.
- Identify opportunities and support sales in converting them into viable projects?
- Plan implementation engagements and balance out team workload. On occasion, when relevant, lead key delivery programs.
- Provide effort estimations and feasibility assessments.
- Develop creative solutions for complex problems in limited time
- Support creation and evolvement of project delivery methodologies.
- Helping to mature internal processes and share your expertise, including mentoring of Tricentis employees
- Adhoc activities appropriate to the position of Lead consultant in relation to a client or internal offerings
- 10+ years of experience in Tech environment, some of which must be in SW
- Tech Transformation program leadership and/or senior IC responsibility
- Stakeholder management, including experience with C-suite customer-vendor relationships
- Excellent Communication skills
- Pre-Sales and value prop experience
- B.S./M.S. in computer science, Business Information or Software Engineering
- Experience in software quality assurance and testing – particularly test automation is a plus
- Experience with DevOps, Agile, Waterfall development practices & Project Management
- Experience in technical solution architecture
- Willingness to travel
- Proven experience as an SME presenter at public events
- SAP Consulting or program leadership experience
- Tricentis Tosca test automation experience
- Large transformation programs experience
- Foundational knowledge of programming practices
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities in a flexible workday
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country;
- Flexible working hours, remote work in EU/CET possible
- Modern office in Vienna with drinks, snacks, beer and free public transport ticket
- Numerous corporate benefits & programs in place, e.g.: Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, Trainings, Team Events, Company events,...
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice. We want to make the best; most innovative products and we need multiple perspectives to do that. That isn’t just lip-service; we update our processes if we find a way it can be more inclusive.
- Team members truly want the best for each other and the company. People are happy to share their insights and lend help when needed.
- We’re passionate creators – of products, of experiences and of the future of software testing automation.
And many more...
Do you want to play a pivotal role in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company’s business counts?
JOIN US! We're very much looking forward to your application!
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honour is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.