Der Arbeitgeber möchte vorerst keine Informationen bekanntgeben. Details zum Unternehmen erfährst du im Laufe des Bewerbungsprozesses.
Job location: Vienna (Full time or 0,8FTE)
- Advise management on staff related matters regarding contracts, pensions, HR policies and HR management information
- Undertake a wide range of HR generalist activities for employees and executives, working collaboratively with the regional office.
- Play a key role in ensuring the smooth, efficient running of the HR function through:
- Salary and benefits administration, cooperation with external payroll provider, timely input, and reporting
- Personal files administration including providing contracts and keeping them up to date
- Provide monthly management information regarding vacations and absenteeism
- Management of day-to-day queries from managers and employees
- First point of contact for employees
- Responsible for Compliant HR organization with applicable laws and regulations in place. Contribute to the development, improvement and implementation of HR policies, processes, and procedures
- Give respective support with regards to recruitment administration and HSE administration
- Contribute to and roll-out of HR communication
- Organize employee events
- Manage the administrative preparation for international new hires, assignments, or relocations
- 3 years’ experience in comparable Human Resources management role (preferably in an international working environment; working in a fast paced, dynamic, changing environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of key HR principles; Sound knowledge of Labor Law principles in Austria (Switzerland will be a plus)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Holds confidentiality/integrity and respect as core values – demonstrates this in practice at all times
- Multi-task: efficiently organize and prioritize work
- Organized: deliver on multiple priorities
- Team Player
Feel interested? Please send your letter of interest and resume (CV) in English with HR/2021 reference number in e-mail title by November 30th.
Please be informed that all received applications will be analyzed carefully, but we will reply only to selected applies.