Teamlead Python Development (f/m/x)
working on complex webapplications
(Jn 49431) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer is one of the leading service providers in Europe. Together with an international team of experts, private and industrial customers are supplied with innovative products from its segment. You will lead a young, dynamic team of 4 developers, working with Kanban.
Lernen Sie Ihre zukünftige Führungskraft schon vorab im Video kennen!
Your future role
- Professional and disciplinary Leadership of 4 Python Developers
- Tech-Stack: Python, Flask, Django, Twisted, API, PosgreSQL, MongoDB, pandas, numpy, Kafka
- The share of Management- and Development-tasks is up to you
- Deciding on architectures and ensuring software quality together with the head of department
- Agile working method according to Kanban - requirements are recorded in the backlog of the Kanbanboard
- Working language: English
- At least 3 years of experience with Python Development
- Very good in Python (Flask, Django, Twisted)
- Leadership experience is an advantage
- Ideally know how with pandas, numpy
- Dynamic, communicative personality
- Fluent in English (good knowledge of German is an advantage)
The special thing about this position
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Extremely exciting area of responsibility and clear vision
- Working in international teams and with international customers
- Linux environment
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Nadine Hafner, BSc (0043 1 5238207 340), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.