At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
Junior Business Analyst Finance (m/f/d)
As a Junior Business Analyst for the area of Finance and HR you are working on the continuous improvement of our existing processes. You will be business partnering with all other departments within Magna and especially with the Global IT Team to develop and improve our system landscape.
- Analyze existing processes together with the various departments
- Understanding the processes and identifying needs for continuous process improvement
- Close collaboration with Senior Business Analyst and departments to define improvement area, create solutions and support implementation of internal processes
- Close collaboration with Global IT to drive the improvements
- Documentation of processes and improvements
Knowledge and Education
- BSc in Information Technology with business background, in Business Management with IT background / IT affinity or similar education (University or University of applied Sciences) or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years work related experience in Finance & Controlling related fields with strong IT skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel VBA is an advantage)
- Good understanding of Business and Finance processes
- Good understanding of IT processes
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Solution orientated
- Out-of-the- box thinking
Less than 10% regular travel.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 40.000,- with corresponding qualifications. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.