Internship: Concept Engineering support for Automotive Circuits
At a glance
We are looking for students (f/m/div)* with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. Apply now for this internship in Graz and support our team.
Job descriptionIn a multilingual and international team, located in Graz, this position comprises a wide variety of tasks supporting the concept definition and evaluation for automotive integrated circuits.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support of the requirement engineering tasks, concept definition and simulation with appropriate tools (Matlab, Simulink, etc.)
- Development of evaluation hardware and measurement methods for prototypes and verification of testchips in the laboratory
Start: October 2021
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time (Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: min. 6 months
ProfileYou successfully meet the requirements if you are a motivated and committed student from the field of Electric/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Excellent German and English skills
- Knowledge of C / C++
- Knowledge of various platforms and programs (Cadence Development Suite, Labview, MS Office, Visual Basic, MatLab / Simulink. etc.)
- Knowledge of PCB Design (Eagle, Altium)
- Experience in a laboratory
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020).
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Talent Attraction Manager