Data Analyst (f/m/d) 38,5 h/W - IKEA Austria GmbH (Wien/Vösendorf)
WHO YOU ARE
Who YOU ARE
• You are smart and curious, with a passion for analytical problem solving and for offering actionable business solutions.
• You think strategically about business issues and use data-driven storytelling to get colleagues to buy-into your insights.
• You are brave, ambitious and want to make an impact. Furthermore you are motivated to increasing customer value and customer satisfaction by applying data to create a customer-first mindset.
• You have a keen interest and experience in data and analytics and the tools of performance marketing.
• You value building positive and collaborative relationships with colleagues & stakeholders at all levels, including store co-workers, global teams, and senior management team.
• You are a digital native and have no problem working flexibly, mixing working from home with presence in the office.
• Experience in working independently with large datasets and in tackling often very loosely defined problems, delivering timely & actionable insights using data-driven storytelling.
• Experience in a similar data analyst role or a degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Business or another quantitative discipline.
• Advanced knowledge of data science solutions (eg R, Python, SQL, etc) and data visualization tools (eg. PowerBI, QlikView).
In the role of Country Customer Engagement & Loyalty Analyst, you are responsible for providing customer analytics and insights for defining offers to attract, retain and engage customers, increasing the overall lifetime value of our loyal customers.
• Proactively unlock and monitor customer signals within our internal and external data ecosystem, in order to promptly address unmet needs, leveraging our full IKEA range.
• Drive statistical analysis and data modelling to create insight-led local offerings for engagement opportunities across multiple customer segments.
• Drive goal setting, performance analysis and optimization of local Customer Engagement & Loyalty offerings, including: global and local Family & Business benefits & rewards, offer campaigns for members, targeted engagement campaigns across multiple customer groups.
• Collaborate with central CRM Hub on data/analytics and performance of all customer engagement activities, deriving local insights to continuously enhance performance.
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within marketing and beyond to create an holistic view on cross-functional loyalty topics and, as a result, secure integration and maximize impact.
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA towards a data-driven omnichannel retailer.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We welcome all applications and especially applications from people with disabilities as well as from different ethnic backgrounds.
If you have job specific questions, please contact Marc Vaessen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 2824 (on fulltime base with an ALL-IN contractual agreement). We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE USFrom the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!