International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start-up with the solid background of an established bank? We are building Austria’s biggest Data Catalog and are searching for a proactive DevOps engineer with AWS experience and programming skills to shape and operate our product. Are you ready to shape the way of collaboration at RBI? Then you are the right person for our hands on team! What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You ensure the availability of our Data Catalog Solution for users in Austria and our 15 international units
- You shape and operate the product in an agile setup
- You continuously improve the Data Catalog
- You solve IT infrastructure issues, ensure IT security measures are fulfilled and solve technical issues
- You optimize technical workflows for cost effective cloud usage
- You design, implement, test and deploy metadata bridges and connect new metadata data sources from head office and our international units
- You act as a trusted partner for our international units (align requirements, detect synergies and remove contradictions)
- You provide excellent support to users
What we offer:
- 3+ years professional experience in developing and operating software solutions.
- You are a versatile team player that enjoys collaboration but also solves problems on its own
- 2+ years professional experience (hands-on) in AWS environments (AWSLINUX, EC2, Lambda, Terraform)
- 2+ years professional programming skills, Pyhton experience (ideally Django) and experienced in scripting RESTful AP
- 2+ years professional experience (hands-on) with various Database technologies or Data Lake
- 1+ years professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- You demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- You have a structured working approach and high problem-solving skills
- You are familiar with agile working methods
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German or a CEE language is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated adaptive team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe!
- EUR 60,000 annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.