Quality Manager Automotive (f/m/div*)
At a glance
We are strengthening the Quality Management team of our Automotive department in Graz! In this role you are the first point of contact for our customers for quality related queries. You accompany our new products and technologies and are in charge of the quality management throughout the complete product life cycle process. You have Quality Management related work experience within the automotive or semiconductor industry? You thrive when quality at its highest standards is required? Then apply now!
Oct 01, 2021
Job descriptionWe are strengthening the Quality Management team of our Automotive department in Graz! In this role you will accompany our new products and technologies and will be in charge of the quality management throughout the complete product life cycle process.
In this job the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the entire product development process and ensure process compliance
- Define qualification strategies according to standards
- Ensure that market and customer quality requirements are met
- Plan and perform effective and efficient product qualifications
- Safeguard delivery quality (participate/lead in focus teams, task forces, crisis teams or risk assessments)
- Drive and support improvement and problem solving activities
- Provide quality related documentation for our customers and be the contact for quality related queries
- Support development according to ISO 26262 functional safety standard
ProfileYou have experience with customer interaction. You prove a strong ability to influence people and to deliver timely solutions in complex projects and situations. As a true team player, you treat your colleagues with respect and trust. You have strong communications skills, you live up to high-quality standards and are able to function and remain calm even when working in stressful situations.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University degree (Master) in science, technology or engineering (Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, Material Sciences, Chemistry)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, e.g. automotive and semiconductor industry
- Good understanding of automotive quality standards, culture and zero defect approach
- Solid knowledge of quality management systems, processes and methods
- Good knowledge of ISO 26262
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Infineon Automotive division (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars. Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
The Development Center of Infineon in Graz is working on leading edge contactless, security and sensor technologies. Whether we are talking about the Near Field Communication (NFC) transmission standard, vehicle components for Radar, optical distance measurements or 3D image sensor chips for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality – our Development Center is a driving force in innovations in security, mobility, and the Internet of Things.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager