As part of our international development team, you will be involved in the design, operation and further development of our platform. You will work together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on expanding and optimizing our services, such as our intermodal one-stop shop solution, providing a seamless purchase experience across a wide variety of mobility partners and payment options. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder.
Our Current Technology Stack
- Python 3, aiohttp, Tortoise ORM
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Microsoft Azure, Terraform, Jenkins
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience in software development with Python and the technologies in our stack
- Safe handling of the shell on Linux/Unix
- git is your best friend
- Previous experience with larger software projects
- Degree in computer science or extensive work experience
- Very good English (working language)
- You are a collaborative and self-motivated person, with passion for IT
A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
In our modern office (4th district, near Vienna Central Station) you will find excellent coffee, a quiet working space, you will get a MacBook Pro and a company phone that you can also use privately. Possibility to work in home office for some days a week.
The legal minimum salary for this position is 1800 EUR gross/month (paid 14 times a year). Overpayment and a market-competitive salary is surely granted depending on experience.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com!
(GitHub link, short letter of motivation, curriculum vitae)