Would you like to design intelligent IT solutions in the field of telecommunications and actively participate in the digital future of tomorrow
? Are you also interested in IT systems and technologies in your private life or have you completed the HTL or a higher technical degree? Then you should definitely read on.
As a PHP Developer / DevOps
your main responsibilities are:
- Design and build secure, scalable and resilient end-to-end solutions.
- Work closely with technical product owner, Scrum team and other stakeholders to ensure constant team alignment and continuous improvement.
- Perform technical analysis, translating application requirements into practical systems applications.
- Actively engage in peer programming and knowledge exchange sessions and pro-actively request feedback from other experts.
- Drive innovation and exchange knowledge with other developers and DevOps experts to optimize software development and delivery processes.
- Experience in software engineering (analysis, design, development and testing).
- Good knowledge of the PHP scripting language (other languages like Python and Go are a plus)
- Very good understanding of common frameworks and current technologies.
- Basic knowledge on Unix/Linux system administration and relational data bases.
- Familiar with current development tools like Git, JIRA and Confluence.
- Good communication and organization skills accompanied by a can-do attitude, taking initiatives and responsibilities.
- Profound German (C1) and English skills (B2).
Our Offer to you
- Perspective: be part of a fast-growing team working on exciting, innovative products and projects.
- Responsibility: responsible work with plenty of scope for personal initiative and high personal growth options.
- Team spirit: active participation in a qualified and dynamic team.
- Entry with immediate effect, full-time employment in a permanent contract.
- Attractive, market-driven remuneration starting at € 2.734,21 p.m. gross (Telecommunication-CLA) with the willingness to overpay according to your qualifications.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin. J o i n u s n o w.
Please send your application documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online.
Who we are - Kapsch Converged Services
The Kapsch Group is one of the most successful Austrian technology companies in the future markets of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Kapsch Converged Services, a company of Kapsch BusinessCom, supports as an innovative service partner in the provision of convergent, future-proof digitalization and telecommunications services, primarily in the DACH region. With more than 70 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz, we are working together on creative solutions for the digital transformation of tomorrow.