Senior Manager Design for Manufacturing (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You are a professional in the semiconductor industry and you can look back on more than 6 years of experience? You have an advanced knowledge in project management and are willing to work across divisions and support projects worldwide? Then apply for our open position as Senior Manager Design for Manufacturing (f/m/div)*!
Oct 01, 2021
Job descriptionYour new responsibilities will be:
- enabling of Technology Development Roadmap and improving technologies/products in manufacturing by implementing new DfM methodologies division and with locations worldwide
- develop new DfM methodologies for enabling new technologies
- drive fixing of products/technologies with DfM deficiencies @ existing technologies and products
- feedback known issues from manufacturing to technology /product development
- train technical staff in technology/product/module /Unit Process Development/Process Integration
- Creating of test chips for evaluating unit process and technology limits
- work across divisions and support projects worldwide (in addition to Villach also for Dresden, Regensburg, Kulim and legacy CY in the USA).
ProfileYou are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in the semiconductor environment
- Knowledge of technology and design/layout
- Advanced project management skills and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to expand your network within Infineon
- Fluent English skills, German is an advantage
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Frontend (FE) cluster offers a broad range of manufacturing competence specialized in high-quality logic products. The portfolio represents Power, Bipolar, Sensor, Passive and Diode technologies as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites in Dresden, Kulim, Regensburg and Villach are committed to Operational Excellence with strong customer focus.
The city of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to Italy and Slovenia. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city at the Drau river is considered the “home of work-life balance”.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us!
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager