The opportunities are endless when you are fearless
Driven by the passion of over 4000 employees, KTM is the largest European motorcycle manufacturer with a revenue of over €1.5 billion. To this end, we consistently pursue a long-term strategy based on the four pillars of brand, globalization, innovation and employees. That’s why we are looking for new, proactive colleagues to work with us and share this journey. With or without career experience. With or without a university education. With one or two X chromosomes. Because, no matter who you are, in the end, all that matters to us, is what you can do!
As a designer for suspension* Moto GP of KTM Motorsports you combine your passion for Racing with your expertice for the developement of suspension components. You take part in our development projects that succeed in series of success.
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
- design and development of suspension for Moto3 and MotoGP
- interface between the requests from the race track and the development department to improve suspenion products for the race team
- produces CAD models, designs and part lists
- assembly and inhouse testing of prototypes
- communicates with chassis department, mechanics, track team and external suppliers
- occasionally travels to races and test to support introduction of new products, or to stay in touch with the race team
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
- successfully completed technical high school or bachelor´s degree in technical affairs
- several years of professional experience in 3D-construction, ideally with Creo and Windchill
- experience in motorsport and suspension design is a plus
- excellent knowledge of MS-Office and familiarity with SAP
- good command of English, German is a plus
- enthusiasm for motorsport
- open-minded, communicative and flexible personality with a high degree of team spirit and organisational skills.
- analytical, structured and solution-oriented thinking skills as well as independent, methodical and accurate way of working.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- we offer an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be considerably higher than the collective agreement (collective agreement (KV) minimum on the basis of full-time employment is a gross annual income of € 38.396,26).
Flexible working hours
Health and fitness
KTM MasterCard Gold
Welcome on board