Python Software Developer in R & D
(Machine Learning Technologies) (m,f,d)
To strengthen our research cooperation with cyan Security Group GmbH, we are looking for a passionate and talented Python Software Engineer to support the machine learning team and drive the development of next generation security products. Integrated in a young, motivated and fast growing team of data scientists and research engineers, you will take machine learning projects from research stages to production and integrate data science solutions into cyan´s flagship products.
For further information concerning the different technologies and research projects at hand please send us a mail.
- Work together with data scientists to transform data science prototypes from the research stage to production-ready ML services
- Deploy machine learning models using container technologies on a large-scale infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain the portfolio of operational machine learning models and components
- Improve the end-to-end machine learning pipeline from data acquisition to model evaluation and deployment
- Build a set of reusable tools to support the machine learning research and development process
- Ability to write robust code in Python, prior experience with other software languages is a bonus
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps practices (e.g., test automation, deployment automation) and CI/CD tools (e.g. GitLab)
- Experience using container technologies (e.g., Docker) and knowledge of container-orchestration systems (e.g., Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new subject areas such as machine learning, deep learning and data mining
- You enjoy to discovering and learning new things together with your team in a flexible working environment
- The opportunity to use all your creativity and imagination in inventing innovate solutions for novel problems
- A dynamic and international working environment with the opportunity to build a team in the future
- Numerous benefits (flexible working hours, FFP2 masks, Covid self tests, public transport ticket)
- Support in the acquisition of the red white red card (work permit) as well as relocation
- Long term remote working possible but not preferred
- Salary: at least € 3.800,00 gross, of course there is the willingness to a significant higher payment with appropriate qualifications and work performance! In the end, it is your skills that count.