You are passionate about achieving a high level of customer satisfaction?
We are seeking an Enterprise Software Sales Engineer to join our growing sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a highly skilled team and be a key player in our continued expansion into dynamic and highly innovative technology markets.
You will qualify and follow up on incoming leads, conduct product demos for potential customers, develop presentations, and continually optimize sales collateral. You will work with our partner success team to further expand networks and nurture relationships to develop new strategic opportunities. You will handle the sales process from acquisition to close and continue to improve the process to include identifying new up-selling options.
Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, license renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) supports over 150 organizations, including many Forbes Global 2000 companies, in the development of semantic AI solutions based on knowledge graphs. The Vienna-based company has been a pioneer in the field of the Semantic Web for over 15 years and has subsidiaries in the US, Germany, and the UK.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation, and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you'll work together with great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking, and most of all an open-minded team player, then SWC might be a great fit for you.
Our Software Sales Engineers are embedded in Customer Success Teams. Sales drives customer-facing operations in collaboration with Customer Support and our Data and Knowledge Engineers, as well as our Partner Success Team.
Main tasks and activities:
- Prepare and conduct presentations (online, face-to-face)
- Presenting the company and the product
- Transform customer demand into a commercial offering in collaboration with data & knowledge engineers
- Work through submissions to tender
- Maintain the contact matrix with the customer and operate it proactively for ongoing needs
- Continuously maintain the recurring revenue stream
- Working experience in a customer-facing role (2y+ for mid-senior level)
- Great communication skills, ability to listen
- Accuracy, persistence, ownership of challenges, trust and integrity
- Interest in artificial intelligence software
- Passion for enterprise software solutions
- Master degree or equivalent (Computer Science, Economics, Linguistics)
- Command of CRM systems (Sugar, Hubspot)
- Excellent command of G-suite (calculations, reports in spreadsheets, tailoring offers from templates, etc.)
- Excellent proficiency in English; German or another language is an advantage
- Ability to travel
What we offer:
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the burgeoning fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence
- A most welcoming, collegial and professional working atmosphere
- An attractive office with library, small gym, showers and relaxation zone, located centrally in the heart of Vienna ("the most livable city in the world" according to 'The Economist'), extremely easy to reach with public transportation
- An exciting, challenging but rewarding position in an agile, diverse and rapidly-expanding company
- Working with a diverse group of people where more than 65% are with international backgrounds and English as the main working language
- Working in a learning organization with interesting training & development opportunities on individual but also team level
- Developed employee journey that enhances your professional growth, through: internal & external trainings, hands-on experience, radical experimentation days 3 times a year and many more
- A good work-life balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as complementary fresh fruit, coffee, tea...
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 51.000. – overpayment is possible depending on education, skills and prior work experience.
We would love to have you in our team!
If interested, please send your full application to:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Iva Bosanac Hoblaj