Marketing Communications Specialist | Strategy & Controlling (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You are a talented communicator with a structured working style and an analytical mindset? You bring in some years of relevant pre-experience in campaign management and/or project management combined with technical affinity? Brilliant – we are looking for a marketing communications specialist for our division Power & Sensor Systems (PSS). As such, you will primarily support our EPIC business line focusing on Efficient Power Supplies, Isolation & Connectivity topics. You will be responsible to best position and promote the EPIC products and solutions via compelling marketing communication campaigns. Jointly with our Product and Application Marketing experts, you will develop the marketing communication strategy and furthermore define, coordinate and control our marketing communication initiatives. Sounds interesting? Then don’t miss out this chance to set an EPICal next career step and apply now!
Job descriptionIn your new job you will:
- Be the key spokesperson from the Marketing Communications team into the EPIC business line and the key point of contact for any marketing communication related matters
- Derive the marketing communications strategy for the EPIC business line from the business strategy - in close collaboration with product and application marketing
- Translate the marketing communication strategy into campaigns and related activity plans
- Ensure that all marketing communication activities triggered pay into Infineon’s corporate brand framework
- Manage the execution of marketing communication (campaign) plans including the allocated budget
- Closely collaborate with a team of marketing communications content and digital marketing channel experts to design and implement effective marketing communication campaigns for awareness generation/positioning, lead generation and demand generation of EPIC products and related applications
- Ensure to showcase highlight products at key industry events and tradeshows
- Regularly track and report the impact of marketing communication initiatives for different internal target groups
ProfileYou demonstrate strong communication skills and you know how to establish lasting relationships and networks with colleagues and clients. Paired with your business sense and technical understanding you are able to design and implement compelling communication strategies that support the EPIC business line’s market success. You enjoy working in a competitive and international environment. With a significant number of interfaces being located in the US and Asia, working across time zones is fun for you!
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- The great combination of communication expertise, business sense and passion for high tech (semiconductor) solutions
- A university degree of either Engineering, Marketing or Communications
- 3+ years of experience in technical/marketing communication, ideally in a high tech company
- Experience in content development, ideally in creating and editing technical promotion material
- Conceptual know-how and experience in designing and executing communication strategies and marketing communication campaigns
- Excellent organizational, project management and presentation skills
- Excellent English skills and readiness to work in an international environment across time zones (US, Asia)
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager