Do you enjoy finding innovative ways to increase online sales?Join us as eCommerce Buying & Sales Manager and ensure that AlphaTauri’s online sales strategy and growth plans are implemented according to the global expansion plans.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Understanding the fashion industry will be key in this role to inform AlphaTauri of future trend changes for eCommerce. This forward-thinking vision should ensure the correct products are designed/produced to meet online business and consumer needs.
Alongside this, keeping the product team informed with relevant customer feedback and insights on product sales performance will be a key part of the role.
Within this role, you’ll develop the plans for sales during the season for our website and provide recommendations based on market analysis, financial analysis and competitive benchmarking.
Moreover, you’ll be a pioneer and create new opportunities with eCommerce accounts, identify white space and marketing opportunities to generate online sales. You’ll develop strategies with these eCommerce accounts to expand the digital presence of AlphaTauri.
You'll produce in depth portfolio plans for the up and coming season including sale/execution timings. You’ll be responsible for product selection, order quantity and sizing definition.
You'll co-ordinate with the Marketing Team, so they produce the right content to fit the portfolio plans and the Digital Team to execute said plans.
ANALYTICS AND REPORTING
Your excellent analytical skills, will be required to analyse the performance of the product ranges and ensure that any sales activities planned lead to incremental and profitable revenue.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience in online sales within the fashion, apparel, or sports industry
- Ability to develop and execute online sales strategies
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Experienced in SEO, SEM, SEA and tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Transparent and hands-on personality with ability to work independently
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree (e.g. General Business, Sales Management, Marketing, or similar)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus