POS Implementation and Support
POS Implementation and
Mainly in German-speaking countries
€ 4.500,00+ gross
MarineXchange Software GmbH
Lastenstraße 13 | 8020 Graz | Austria
+43 (0) 316 225 942
With the MXP software suite, MarineXchange offers the only enterprise software platform for the cruise industry. It provides a complete portfolio of powerful tools to better manage cruise-ship operations in a corporate office as well as onboard ships. It allows cruise lines to manage all guest and crew data in real time with best-in-class software in a fully integrated environment. MarineXchange MXP software is used by over 30 ocean, river and expedition cruise lines on more than 300 installations.
POS Implementation and Support specialists analyze customer needs, configure the solution and implement the product at customer site. They also provide client training and support on the POS systems.
As an Implementation and Support specialist, you need to ensure that our POS solutions meet all of the specifications and functions that are unique to each of our clients. You need to resolve any gaps in product functionality together with our development team.
Your key tasks will be supporting our POS solutions, the responsibility for taking the client “live” on the system after everything has been configured and train our clients on how to use the new product. Implementation and Support specialists are accountable for ensuring a smooth transition and positive user experience. They are available to answer operational and application questions during the implementation process and after "go-live". They are subject matter experts in the POS products.
You need to provide a memorable customer experience with every customer contact and ensure the professional handling of all service requests. Understand and assess customer-reported issues to determine prioritization. You should have the ability to work with a globally distributed team without direct supervision.
- This role requires 2+ years of experience in high-class F&B operation onboard cruise ships
- Experience as a user of POS systems
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients
- This position requires between 40 and 70% travel
- The ability to travel as needed which can include weekends and holidays is a must
- Candidates can be based anywhere in Germany or Austria preferably Hamburg or Graz area
Preference is given to individuals which have the below skills and knowledge:
- Experience in a technical support position
- General technical experience as it relates to installing and supporting software and hardware
- Basic understanding of SQL
Benefits and Perks
- A work environment with exciting and varied activities
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated and successful team
- International corporate culture
- Training in sector-specific programs and processes
- Regular team events
- Flextime model
- EUR 4.500,00 per month with the willingness to pay more to match your qualification
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send us your detailed application documents (CV with photo, certificates, etc.) by e-mail to email@example.com