Senior Manager Product Marketing (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You are an entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem solver and like to drive things forward? You enjoy working in a dynamic environment with international colleagues from different departments? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you – Join a worldwide leader in semiconductor manufacturing and enjoy life at our Villach site – apply now!
Job descriptionIn your new job you will:
- Define the long term strategy and roadmap for innovative discrete and integrated power semiconductors, including IGBTs, SiC MOSFETs, and diodes for industrial and home appliance applications
- Collaborate with technical and application marketing to understand the market requirements and value proposition for novel products and system solutions
- Lead cross functional teams and work closely with R&D to bring products from the idea phase into the market
- Build strong partnerships and foster a trusting relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, including lead customers
- Evaluate new product and technology concepts against market opportunities, competitive solutions, and analyze commercial potential, including business case creation
- Develop and manage a business strategy for new product development to ensure revenue growth and increased profitability
ProfileYou are a proactive, self-driven character striving to get things done and enjoy working in a complex, demanding field of work. You feel attracted by new ways and novel solutions and want to make a real impact. As an empathic marketing person and business developer, you recognize profitable and strategic business opportunities and realize them thanks to strong decision-making and managerial skills, even in uncertain situations. You are able to think and act on a strategic and tactical level. As a strong team player you furthermore show an open and convincing personality.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in electrical engineering, microelectronics, or business administration, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, business development or application engineering, ideally in the semiconductor industry
- A proven track record for achieving sustainable results in dynamic markets, from business idea through execution to revenue stream
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, as well as resolving potential conflicts
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to understand technically complex concepts and then consolidate and present them on a management level
- An understanding of the products and targeted applications such as solar inverters, UPS, home appliance and industrial drives, to ensure value based product positioning
- Skills in relationship building and a strong partner/customer orientation
- Fluent English skills, including communication skills for aligning across internal and external contacts, German skills a plus
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited energy
Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain. As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers leading products and solutions for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission and consumption. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone – wherever and whenever they need it.
Click here for more information about working at IPC with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #IPCDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from more than 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager