The Mayr-Melnhof Group is looking for an Integration Manager and Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Manage and support projects in Post Merger Integration
- Manage the integration of acquired organizations and develop optimization projects across various functions
- Support organizational transformation and growth
- Create decision papers for the executive board
- Support the CEO in various activities:
- Preparation of presentations and meeting materials
- Collection, research and analysis of data and information
- Completed business administration studies or other quantitative studies (e.g. economics, business engineering, finance)
- 3-5 years of experience in strategy/management consulting, business strategy, corporate development or M&A
- Strong organizational skills, project management as core competency
- International business experience and intercultural versatility desired
- Outstanding MS Office knowledge with sound presentation and communication skills
- Excellent German and English skills (C-Level), additional languages a plus
- Highly motivated teamplayer with a can-do mentality and a strategic mindset
„MM’s ambitious growth path, is fueled by recent acquisition announcements. Post merger integration is the key enabler to materialize efficiencies and ensure market synergies. Join our team now and make an impact on the success of the group.“
- Post Merger Integration Manager -
- Diversified, high-impact topics with top management visibility
- Challenging area of responsibility with international scope
- Steep learning curve and room to grow within a vibrant organization
- ATX-listed company with sound financials and top reputation
- Central office location in Vienna incl. access to public transportation
Based on your qualifications and relevant work experience, we offer an annual gross salary starting from € 60.000 for this position. Overpayment depending on your individual profile and relevant work experience.
We offer an interesting, challenging position together with great opportunities for professional development in a successful, international corporation. If you are interested in a job with diverse tasks and responsibilities, we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, relevant certificates).
The Mayr-Melnhof Group is Europe’s largest producer of cartonboard and folding cartons. With about 10,000 employees at about 50 production plants the group generates sales of approximately EUR 2.5 billion p.a.