Your future responsibilities
- Circuit simulation, model development and evaluation
- Design of converters
- Realization and characterization of the converter
- Design and execution of experiments
- Literature review
- Project management and collaboration with colleagues
- Technical writing and communication; reporting of results
- Seeking a Master’s degree, preferably at a university.
- Knowledge of power electronics.
- Experience in the usage of electrical measurement equipment, especially oscilloscopes and voltage/current probes.
- Electronic equipment selection based on specification.
- Printed circuit board (PCB) or other circuit manufacturing experience.
- Working knowledge of microcontrollers is a plus.
- Thoughtful, dedicated team player and skilled communicator.
- Capable of taking initiative and independently working with integrity.
- Organized and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural team.
Important Facts Beginning of the employment will be August 2021
This position is endowed with a gross monthly salary of € 1.500.- based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“).
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS). Unfold the future, unfold yourself.