Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our SAP & Business Applications team in Vienna we are looking for a
Internal BI & DWH Consultant (m/f/d)
In this challenging position you will take over the responsibility for the coordination of a team of technical experts to design and develop a BI / DWH architecture for TTTech Group. In addition to an analytical and data-driven mind-set, the position requires interaction with a diverse business community and the need to resolve business critical issues promptly in an international and dynamic environment.
- Ensure BI technology is leveraged to deliver solutions with effective performance to business stakeholders.
- Design and deliver reporting & analytics solutions for maximizing the value contribution of BI investment
- Working with business stakeholders to drive adoption in the Business Intelligence Space for greater utilization across business functions
- Consistently improve BI practices and implementations and ensure that delivered solutions fit for purpose and the business requirements
- Ensure designed architecture meets quality reviews, industry and security standards
- Engage with Business Stakeholders and perform technical architecture assessments, data model design and conducting planning sessions
- Documentation and operational instructions to meet IT operations requirements and expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience in delivery of end to end BI solutions, ETL Architecture, Data Modelling
- Demonstrated proficiency with scripting and development languages (SQL, SQL Script, Python)
- Experience with SAP BW4/HANA and/or SAP HANA as well as in Visualization & Reporting tools (Tableau) is desired
- Understanding of business aspects of software projects
- Knowledge of agile development methodology and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Very good communication and collaboration skills with technical as well as commercial teams
- Proactivity, flexibility, solution-orientation
- Very good command of English language
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 45,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.