The Mayr-Melnhof Group is looking for a Corporate Development Manager.
- Manage and support M&A projects (worldwide) from initiation to completion
- Perform Due Diligences incl. coordination of internal and external resources
- Develop and evaluate business plans and perform business valuations
- Perform market analysis and actively identify acquisition targets
- Support deal structuring and negotiations with counterparties
- Support corporate and M&A strategy processes as well as Post Signing actions/projects
- Prepare board papers and executive presentations
- Completed business administration studies (finance focus as a plus)
- Min. 3 years of experience in M&A at a Corporate, management consultancy/transaction services company, investment bank or private equity firm
- Well experienced in business planning and business valuation
- Strong organizational skills, project management as core competency
- International business as well as Post Merger Integration experience desired
- Outstanding MS Office knowledge with sound presentation and communication skills
- English (C-Level), additional languages a plus
- Flexible teamplayer with strategic and analytical thinking as well as high readiness for action
„MM has a solid installed portfolio of operations, which we want to further grow and enhance. Corporate Development is one of the key facilitators for that. Come on board and have a tangible impact on the success of the group going forward.“
- Head of Corporate Development -
- Challenging area of responsibility with international scope
- Cross-functional projects leading to a steep learning curve about the group
- Resiliant ATX-listed company with sound financials and top reputation
- Diversified, fast-changing topics with top management visibility
- Central office location in Vienna incl. access to public transportation
Based on your qualifications and relevant work experience, we offer an annual gross salary starting from € 60.000 for this position. Overpayment depending on your individual profile and relevant work experience.
We offer an interesting, challenging position together with great opportunities for professional development in a successful, international corporation. If you are interested in a job with diverse tasks and responsibilities, we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, relevant certificates).
The Mayr-Melnhof Group is Europe’s largest producer of cartonboard and folding cartons. With about 10,000 employees at about 50 production plants the group generates sales of approximately EUR 2.5 billion p.a.