Royally good Office Manager (King/Queen/Whatever)
- Linz, AT
- Finance & Administration
You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well, then you are exactly what we are looking for.
As an Office Manager/Executive Assistant, you…
- are responsible for the whole office management and are part of the finance and admin team
- will be assisting the CEO and COO directly
- are coordinating meetings, travel schedule and travel bookings
- are responsible for fleet-, expense- and payroll management
- have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- are the friendly face that is the first impression at the reception desk
- are great with the MS office suite and have a general affinity for software and IT
- are great in keeping costs low as you will be responsible for some purchasing
- are always on the lookout to improve things, to make other people’s work life more efficient
- will be able to enforce regulations and adherence to rules in day-to-day operations, regardless whom you are dealing with
- are a quick thinker and super motivated
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg and you speak fluent German, of course!
- have a good sense of humor, please!
We offer (Linz)…
- EUR 30,000 p.a. salary (more if experience and awesomeness do warrant it)
- free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
- quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
- fully climate-controlled offices, La Cimbali/Lavazza coffee and only latest generation hardware to work on
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
- showers to freshen up after sports, sponsored lunch, free drinks, a fleet of (electric) scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly, we are funny. We swear!