Senior IT Project Manager - Pharma Business (f/m/x)
As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in Vienna (1220, DC Tower).
Therefore, we are looking for a
Senior IT Project Manager – Pharma Business (f/m/x)
with minimum project experience of five years, preferably in pharma or similar GxP regulated business areas. We run various projects within the Takeda business unit of Plasma Derived Therapies.
- IT Project Management for variing projects : system implementations, infrastructure, network, integration and decommissioning activities
- Anticipated activities can include business process harmonization, system evaluation, business analysis, coordination of various internal and external functions, qualification and documentation support, training, data migration, financial controlling, reporting, meeting coordination and project planning.
- System qualification including all necessary documentation
- Coordination of internal stakeholders and external parties
- Provide transparency through all aspects of the project to all involved parties
- Limited travel activity must be expected
Below experience is expected
- Professional experience in technical (IT) project management and/or BSc; MSc diploma in IT or an equivalent qualification, preferably in pharma or similar GxP regulated business
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as project manager with large and medium (implementation) IT projects
- Knowledge and practical experience of SCRUM / AGILE practices is mandatory
- Experience with GDPR regulations, validation and documentation in Gxp regulated areas
- Strong risk, change, knowledge, crisis management capabilities
- Proficient in project planning and tracking, financial cost tracking and forecasting, reporting to team and stakeholders
- Proficient in project planning and tracking, financial cost tracking and forecasting
- Strong in Business Analysis and ability to learn and understand processes
- Strong team leading capabilities, negotiation and communication skills ( fluent English & German)
The minimum salary for this position is € 5.000,- gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited for 1 year, an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application at www.randstad.at and to answer any questions you might have in a pre-interview setting!
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection.