- Applied empirical research in economics (macroeconomics preferred)
- Maintain our expertise on the Visegrád group economies (PL, CZ, SK, HU)
- Acquisition and execution of research projects
- Project acquisitions also in areas outside the narrow research focus
- MA or PhD in Economics
- Experience in conducting macroeconomic research on Visegrád countries
- Existing contacts with regional academics, policymakers and journalists
- Interest in applied economic research
- Quantitative and econometric skills
- Knowledge of both conventional and heterodox economic analyses
- Excellent English (written and oral); knowledge of at least one Visegrád group language; German is an advantage
- Very good (proposal) writing and presentation skills
- Flexibility as well as ability to work in teams
The position is limited to two years in the first instance; can be extended following a satisfactory probationary period.
Start: as soon as possible – ideally by June 2021
Monthly remuneration for the 40 weekly hours position will be € 2,983.47 gross, 14 times per year or above, depending on qualification. Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Please send your application (with cover letter, CV, list of publications, copies of certificates) to email@example.com.