International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In order to strengthen our delivery capability and business know-how, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented application manager in the agile-shaped Group DWH Services. Our unit is responsible for product innovations, support and maintenance of the group wide business intelligence platform which is the basis for the bank steering (CFO, CRO) as well as compliance, regulatory compliance and marketing. GDWH is the essential component of RBI Data Highway.
Although based in Vienna, the IT Application Manager has a strong CEE focus and interaction with clients in network units. Intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors. Your responsibilities:
- 1st and 2nd level support for product or service issues / incidents / problems / demands / service requests.
- Keep a good relationship and active communication with Network Units in countries and Head office.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of incidents / problems / defects and provide workaround for the smooth production operation.
- Prepares and presents requirements / quality requirements / feedback / acceptance criteria for product owner and product development team
- Roll-out of product releases.
- Organize product related training to various stakeholders.
- Act as single point of contact for network units
- Maintain product documentation.
- Performs other application and service management activities based on departments service level agreements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- Strong IT / engineering affinity
- +2 years experience in Application Management
- Strong Hands-on experience with database management systems (Oracle, Greenplum, PostgreSQL or others), ETL/ELT tools and AWS cloud environments
- Hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- Intermediate hardware, networking and security knowledge.
- Intermediate knowledge in Unix, Linux, windows systems.
- Fluent English is a must.
Your chance/What we offer:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer or Security Expert or Solution Architect
- Experience as an Application Manager in an international financial services environment
- Strong experience in Application Management preferably in data warehousing
- ITIL 4 certification
- Streaming (Kafka, Pulsar) hands-on experience
- Working in an international environment
- Flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- Attractive social benefits
- Significant internal training opportunities
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 38.000,- gross p.a. excluding/including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.