Would you like to ensure design, development, implementation and management of network management systems and actively participate in the digital future of tomorrow? Then you should definitely read on.
As (Senior) Network Monitoring Systems Engineer your main responsibilities within the Service Monitoring Assurance team are:
- Guide the strategic direction of the assurance architecture and roadmap by the use of your expert knowledge.
- Technical design of the monitoring and assurance environment, engineering, implementation and management of core systems for our customers in the area of ICT.
- Assist with technical questions or concerns during the sales process and frequently participate in the initial portion of the project specification process.
- Ensure existing services, network monitoring and assurance system solutions.
- Resolution of operational issues with the help of outsourced partners / vendors, analyses, tuning and capacity planning for monitoring and assurance tools.
- Ensure SLAs and MTR’s are met within the agreed timelines.
- Technical university degree or several years of equivalent technical work experience.
- Several years of hands-on experience in Service Monitoring-Tools (experience in Splunk is a must-have, experience in Nagios, Spectrum, open source is an advantage).
- Hands-on knowledge in IP networking technologies, operating system/server management, network management technologies or tools and application management & support.
- Profound scripting skills on any of these languages: Python, PHP, Perl, Shell, Java.
- Willing to take ownership and action, customer and solution focused with an outstanding team player mentality.
- Good German skills are an advantage.
Our Offer to you
- Perspective: future-proof job perspective with high job security in a worldwide, family-run corporation. Responsibility: responsible work with plenty of scope for personal initiative and high personal growth options.
- Team spirit: active participation in a qualified and dynamic team.
- Entry with immediate effect, full-time employment in a permanent contract.
- Attractive, market-driven remuneration starting at € 3.303,86 gross p.m. (Telecommunication-CLA), the actual salary is of course in line with the market and is based on your personal qualifications and professional experience.
J o i n u s n o w.
Please send your application documents via e-mail to email@example.com
or apply online.
About Kapsch Converged Services:
The Kapsch Group is one of the most successful Austrian technology companies in the future markets of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Kapsch Converged Services, a company of Kapsch BusinessCom, supports as an innovative service partner in the provision of convergent, future-proof digitalization and telecommunications services, primarily in the DACH region. With more than 70 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz, we are working together on creative solutions for the digital transformation of tomorrow.