We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager Demand Generation and Growth (f/m/d) to join our data-driven, central demand generation team, committed to creating interest and excitement for the Adverity brand and product to build a healthy pipeline, attract new customers and drive revenue.
You will be responsible for expanding and delivering comprehensive demand generation programs and campaigns designed to support our ambitious growth targets. This role can be based in our headquarter in Vienna or our London office.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO WITH US
& DIVERSE TEAM
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, in close collaboration with sales, to drive high-intent leads and grow a healthy pipeline
- Execute and optimize on performance, ABM initiatives, industry/persona campaigns, and email nurturing programs
- Identify new markets, channels, and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Collaborate and liaise with other departments & external instances, like the sales, sales ops, SDRs, product management, account management, and external teams (freelancers, agencies, media partners), to develop and enhance our current strategies
- Research & enable new market segments and outreach campaigns
- Assist in content development & customer use cases to target consumers throughout the entire customer journey
- Monitor, analyze and optimize our demand generation and lead qualification activities based on data of all inbound channels to ensure a growing pipeline of high quality leads
- Create and analyze demand generation reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and evaluate the overall activity for return on spend
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years of overall B2B marketing experience (performance marketing, campaigns or lead generation/growth positions), with a preference for candidates with experience in high-growth technology companies
- Consistent track record of delivering pipeline growth and ROI on budget and time
- Proficiency in executing across all channels & areas of the B2B demand generation funnel: LinkedIn, Facebook, Paid Search, Display Network, GA, ABM tools like Demand Base, Triblio, content syndication & media collaborations, email marketing & marketing automation, CMS management and landing page creation (preferably Hubspot & Wordpress)
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field preferable
- Proficiency in working with a CRM and marketing automation tool (Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot beneficial)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a fluency in English a must, any other languages a bonus
Are you ready to apply?
For this position, we offer a starting annual salary of EUR 50.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications).APPLY NOW
Point of Contact