Mixed Signal Verification Engineer (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Are you looking for a new challenge? This job offers the opportunity to bring in your Software and Analog Mixed-Signal Verification knowledge and develop your technical and personal skills in a growing, fast paced and motivated team. Come on board and be part of an international team with interfaces to analog and digital designers as well as to system architects, test and lab engineers.
Job descriptionIn your new job, you will:
- Perform top-level AMS verification with focus on ADCs, Power Management, Clocking Interfaces and Systems using fast spice solver and Perl based regression environment for mixed mode simulations
- Work in close loop with design and concept engineers in order to define targets, constantly align with team colleagues, digital and post silicon verification engineers to share best practices and RDDF implementation methods
- Participate to innovation Projects in the field of Automation, AI/Machine Learning with the aim of boosting efficiency of the analog mixed-signal verification work-flow: starting from feasibility study to software/GUI development, testing and validation, documentation, team roll out and support
ProfileYou are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Telematics or comparable with focus on electronics
- 2+ years of experience in design and/or verification
- SPICE, VHDL, (System)Verilog knowledge
- Excellent Programming skills, e.g. Matlab, Perl, C, C++
- Solid know-how on mixed-signal simulators (e.g. XA/VCS)
- Analog and digital design experience
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from more than 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.