A career at our client’s company is an ongoing journey of discovery: 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world our client has passionately pursued its curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Business Unit Head Neurology & Immunology in Austria, you have the chance to make a difference to the lives of many patients with Multiple Sclerosis in Austria. You do so by refining and executing the strategy of one of the largest Business Units, leading a team of highly dedicated and capable marketing and sales professionals. You will be responsible for setting, monitoring and realizing the sales and cost targets of the Business Unit and ultimately for its P&L. Also, you will be in charge of the planning and successful execution of all marketing and sales activities. You will develop a long-term vision for the brands and the portfolio and prepare for the launch of new products. Overseeing all pricing changes and rebating approaches will be also on your list, as there are recommendations regarding changes to distribution channel management and terms. Beyond that, you will build trustful relationships with KOLs, Patient Support Groups and other external stakeholders. You will inspire and lead the team with a strong focus on accountability, people development and integrity. In this role, you will report directly to the General Manager, be a part of the Country Management Team and work closely with other internal functions at local, regional and global levels, such as Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Commercial Excellence and the Global Business Franchise N&I.
- You have a Graduate Degree in Medicine, natural sciences or business
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, including leadership and marketing experience in a speciality area
- You possess a proven track record of achieving sales results over a minimum of 3 years
- You gained a significant experience in developing and executing successful business plans
- You have strong inspirational leadership skills
- You have a strategic mindset, financial acumen, scientific literacy and strong oral and written communication skills
- You possess the ability to manage multiple major concurrent projects
- You are fluent in German & English
- You demonstrate a strong „digital mindset“
- You have availability and willingness to travel
- You have neurology marketing and sales management experience
Our client offers
With our client, there are always opportunities to break new ground. They empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and the diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Our client trusts you with responsibility early on and supports you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join our client and bring your curiosity to life!
Our client is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Our client offers a minimum gross annual salary at EUR 110,000 per year (excluding variable pay) with willingness to overpay depending on your skills and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position, please forward your CV to Nadine Weber quoting reference number E1118 to firstname.lastname@example.org