Innovation is an integral part of our strategy. Thus, we are looking for an Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d) for the Webgears Innovation Hub. You will have the opportunity to discover and define groundbreaking technologies and solutions and to translate them for our existing products, platforms and services. We are looking for someone, who cannot imagine anything better, than dealing with complex processes by using unique solutions.
This position can be located either in our offices in Götzis (Austria) and Berlin (Germany) or remotely in Vienna.
What will you be doing?
- Development of new technologies / ideas for our existing products, platform and services
- Implementation of the design, development and publication of new prodcuts and application while using Symfony, NodeJS, React, Vue.js, HTML5, CSS3 (Sass/Compass or Less)
- Cooperation with Business Development Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers and developers for developing innovative prototypes
What do you offer?
- 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Engineer
- Experience with PHP (Symfony, Laravel or similar), NodeJS and modern frontend-libraries (React, Vue.JS, Angular or similar), HTML5, CSS3 (Sass/Compass or Less)
- Professional experience with developing new technologies
- Experience with the latest Web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and PHP
- Experience with prototyping and A/B testing is an advantage
- Being able to think outside of the box, team player and very good organization skills
What can you expect?
- The possibility to have a big effect – millions of users will use your features
- Flat hierarchies and possibility to participate in decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility to remote work
- Stay innovative and develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Enjoy fresh fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our company kitchen
- Table football, Pizza Fridays & common breakfasts are part of our daily business