More than 3,7 million produced vehicles, experience in automotive manufacturing for more than 120 years and a comprehensive range of services make Magna Steyr a world leading and brand-independent manufacturing and engineering partner for car makers. As part of Magna International, an international operating company with almost 450 sites worldwide, we provide a diversified working environment with global development opportunities.
THE JOB WITH THE BEST STANDARD EQUIPMENT
Senior Project Engineer Cyber Security
For our Engineering Center in Graz/Austria we are looking for a Senior Engineer Cyber Security. In this function you are part of the Technical Area Electrics/Electronics. You support the development team to create a project which fulfils requirements regarding Cyber Security.
- Analyse and evaluate specific customer project security requirements
- Execution of threat and risk analysis (TARA) on vehicle level
- Creation of Cyber Security Concept with Cyber Security Requirements
- Refine the general and architecture specific Cyber Security Requirements
- Supporting in questions regarding technical Cyber Security topics within the project
- Achieve an acceptable and aligned level of security for the vehicle
- Timely escalation of potential target deviations
- Create the TARA and CS Concept following the MS CS Engineering Process
- Ensure that the TARA and CS Concept status is up to date
- Technical education (FH / TU)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable field
- Knowledge of mechatronic systems
- Knowledge in electronics
- Engineering skills
- Knowledge of programming in C, C#, Java, Python
- Thorough knowledge of most important attack vectors
- Knowledge of commonly used security architectures
- Knowledge of security standards (e.g. IEC 27001, ISO 21432, IEC 62443 ...)
- Knowledge CVSS and different methods for Threat Assessment and Risk Analysis
- Basic knowledge of safety standards (e.g. IEC 61508, ISO 26262, ...)
- Basic knowledge of the analysis techniques FMEA, FTA, FMEDA
- Basic Knowledge of the system analysis techniques ETA, HAZOP (optional)
- Knowledge of Application Life Cycle Management Tools e.g. SVN, PTC Integrity
- APIS IQ-FMEA skills (optional)
With it’s my-life-program Magna Steyr Graz offers an extensive variety of attractive benefits and services such as child care, health programs, sports and leisure activities, discounts and reductions in everyday life as well as a profit participation program.
For this position the monthly gross salary is starting at € 3.900. Depending on the specific work experience a significant overpayment is applicable. Additionally a competitive travel allowance package will be provided.
If you are interested in taking this opportunity and being part in a motivated team within an interesting work environment, we are looking forward to your online application. Please submit a covering letter, your CV and relevant certificates.
Mag.(FH) Maier Karin
HR Management Engineering
Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG
To enhance the readability of this posting, no distinction has been made between male and female. Terms used automatically imply equal treatment for both in the sense of the Equal Treatment Act.