Senior BPA Manager (m/f/d)
Senior BPA Manager (m/f/d)
Senior BPA Manager (m/f/d), Sandoz Global B2B, Austria (preferred location: Kundl)
1 billion! That’s how many patient treatments we aspire to deliver by 2025 through our business performance. As Senior BPA Manager, you will be a further key member of the B2B Finance team with its mission to provide strategic, business-focused financial support related to all activities of the global Sandoz B2B business. Thereby, you will actively contribute towards our overall goal of providing our patients around the world with safe, affordable medicines. Apply now to become a part of our motivated team!
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for Enterprise Value Calculation (EV) in all Negotiations/Transactions initiated by the Sales or GPS (Global Partnering & Strategy) team
• Support business partners and drive investment / divestment / portfolio decisions with clear recommendations
• Prepare financial models and CAR valuations using NPV and cash flow analysis, and guide the GPS team on deal terms and structures
• Prepare deal case presentations for approval from management
• Effective intra and inter divisional stakeholder management to estimate Cogs and Fixed cost absorption ratios
• Review contracts to ensure appropriate languages and optimal terms
• Support alliance management activities, e.g. periodic contract reviews, contract amendment, profit share payment review, post deal activities
• Maintaining pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified projects and investments
• Conducting regular communication cadence and business reviews between GPS and Finance
• Executing, leading, and delivering global P&L report (Shadow P&L) and other revenue collection tied to B2B strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal partners across the globe
• Support ad-hoc special projects and some Commercial/Central Financial Planning and Analysis activities
• Ensure operational implementation of the deals ie local accounting, profit centers, shadow sales SKUS
What you’ll bring to the role:
Strong financial educational background (e.g. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance or related field)
Minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial finance role in the pharmaceutical industry
Strong project management & project valuation skills
Strong analytical skills
Understanding of the basics of generics pharmaceutical forecasting and competitive dynamics in the pharmaceutical industry
Commercial savviness and senior stakeholder management
Fluency in English
Experience in BD&L or Country BPA
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 62,146.14 / year on a full time basis).
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network