We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Team Assistant to R&D Technology Department (m/f/d)
Job No. 6269
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Technology and his direct Management Team (Department Heads) in travel management, organization, planning and administration. Further support for standard reporting and meetings (boards, patents, work statements, roadmaps, …)
- Support of internal and external orders
- Organization and support of R&D events and external visits
- Administration of Sharepoint documentation
- Administration of Shipment documents, covering letters and mail
- Coordination and administration of internal Technical Idea Program
- Online administration of internal libraries and external publication subscriptions corporate-wide (IEEE)
- Contract administration (NDAs, Engineering Contracts, Licence Contracts)
- Vacation proxy for other Corporate R&D Areas and Operations Assistants
- Organization of office equipment for R&D Technology Department
- Organization and communication skills
- Structured and flexible mode of working
- Experienced with MS Office Software
- Fluent English and German
Workplace: Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance,
experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group D (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Angestellte-2020.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions