- You manage, organize and build webpages through our content management system.
- You support our global team and local markets with designs, layouts and building of their content as well as the improving of the user-journey.
- You consult, train and assist the users of our CMS.
- You are responsible for basic copywriting and proofing.
- You already have demonstrable experience in using CMS and managing websites.
- You have a basic knowledge of HTML and ideally a knowhow in image editing techniques and programs.
- You have a deep understanding of user journeys - from the first campaign contact to conversion.
- You enjoy texting and have very good spelling skills.
Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world’s leading dental companies with 3600 employees. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision.
We strive to make people smile
In order to achieve this goal we are looking for people with good ideas, courage and exceptional drive: focused minds who share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment which is characterized by mutual respect and close collaboration. We translate words into action and continue to evolve. Become part of our team today.
Vienna is a young, growing office with excellent transport connections (U1 VIC/Kaisermühlen). In addition to modern working conditions and flexible working hours, we offer attractive social benefits (e.g. lunch allowance, job ticket for the public transport, selected shopping discounts).
For this position we are offering a minimum of EUR 42.000 (gross) per year.
Possibility of overpayment depending on qualification and experience.
Nicole Lenek (+43 1 2631911 52) looks forward to receiving your online job application.