Senior Staff Engineer Technology Development | Power MOSFETs (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You think ahead and like to develop and implement effective solutions? You live up to high quality standards and strive for continuous improvement? Then come on board and join us at the pulse of technology: as Technology Development Engineer, you will be responsible for developing new innovative MOSFET technologies based on existing platforms in the voltage range of 20-200V, supporting the ramp up and defining unit process requirements along the technology roadmap. The focus will be on broadening the Infineon product portfolio to support the growth of the Power MOSFET business.
May 01, 2021
Job descriptionIn your new job you will:
- Develop technology derivatives based on existing platform technologies in close collaboration with marketing, product development, TCAD and application engineers
- Define unit process requirements along the technology roadmap, together with unit process development engineers
- Manage projects including reporting, risk management and project planning according to development handbook
- Support the ramp up and yield learning phase of new package and technology platform combinations as well as for future Derivative portfolio extension with the process integration group
- Closely collaborate with PSS production management, unit process and process integration engineers of the fab Villach
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate process experiments including statistical DoEs (design of experiment) and ensure process window
- Implement improvement regarding cost, yield and stability with change management processes and/or technology projects
- Bring in your own ideas for innovative technology designs
ProfileYou enjoy developing your knowledge and skills and motivate yourself and others to achieve top performance. You demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks. With your structured working style, you are able to demonstrate high quality standards for yourself and other people.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Material Sciences, Physics or comparable
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project management, technology development or process integration
- Project management experience, ideally as project or sub-project manager
- Sound knowledge in semiconductor process technology and semiconductor physics
- Knowledge of MOSFET technologies and product portfolio of Infineon is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills and ideally basic German skills and/or willingness to learn it
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager