Test Engineer (m/f/d)
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Test Engineer based in Vienna, Austria.
The Test Engineer should prepare and develop the functional test procedures based on aligned test specifications, execute the test requirements or test cases on the vehicle during commissioning and type test phase at BT or customers site.
- Analysis of test specifications;
- Development of test procedures/test cases;
- Execution of test requirements, procedures or test cases;
- Basic failure analysis;
- Test Problem Report (TPR) tool usage and support to collect and analyze test failures in the decided tool;
- Documentation of the results within test protocols and test reports;
- Support engineering in failure reporting and analysis.
- Degree (Master or Dipl.-Ing.) in technical or electrical engineering;
- Good experience with MS Office, Analysis/KPI preparation;
- Experience with BT Mitrac SW-Tools (DCUTerm, TDS, Mavis etc.) of advantage;
- Basic experience with requirement management tool DOORS ;
- Systematic and transparent working style;
- Clear communication style;
- Solution finding for critical issues;
- Basis experience regarding functions of rail vehicles, train control systems, braking system, propulsion, train protection, functional safety, conventional train control;
- Experience with the product platform which will be tested (Flexity / urban rail);
- Basis knowledge of functional safety and/or software validation process, functional validation process;
- Knowledge of specific software tools for commissioning, test documentation and fault simulation;
- Engagement, team working, results oriented and skills in problems solving;
- Good skills for working within BT internal teams as well as intercultural skills;
- Systematic, analytical and flexible mindset;
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%);
- Willingness to work in shift if required because of test object availability;
- Driver license desired;
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory.
The minimum salary for this position, according to the collective agreement, is € 3133,87 gross / month based on full-time employment (14 times a year). An overpayment is possible depending on relevant work experience and / or qualification.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Join us at www.careers.bombardier.com