What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Purpose of the job
To strengthen our local HR team Austria, we are looking for a HR Business Partner who contributes to the development and
integration of an innovative, ambitious HR policy, which is distinctive and tailored to the needs of the organisation and our
employees. In this role you are reporting to the HR Manager Austria.
Your main responsibilities are:
- actively participate in the transformation of the Sappi Europe HR function to a modern HR operating model which creates value for all relevant stakeholders
- support digitisation of HR processes, be an inspiring driving force in digital transformation ensuring an unique positive employee experience
- actively contribute to the implementation of new global Sappi tools for performance management, talent management and learning
- execute the Sappi Europe learning strategy at the location Gratkorn in close collaboration with the Sappi Europe Organisation & Leadership Development team and the local HR team and manage the local training process
- make sure that the learning offers meet future requirements
- coordinate and execute learning programmes aligned to the business needs
- be the ambassador of the digital learning platform for location Gratkorn
- support local HR team and line managers in the execution and follow up of initiatives in oder to increase employee engagement
- an HR-related master degree supplemented by a relevant, proven experience of 2-3 years in a similar role
- you are curious and a lifetime learner
- you have a high mental agility
- you have digital savviness
- you have a passion for people, their talents and skills and its development
- your dynamic and flexible attitude making of you an inspiring, change-minded and professional colleague
- you are an enthusiastic, creative team player with a strong internal network
- you see opportunities and take initiatives, with an eye for accuracy, structure and results
- you have a very good oral and written knowledge of English
- you have good knowledge of MS Office
as soon as possible
We can offer you a very high degree of decision-making tasks in an absolutely varied field of activities with an annual gross remuneration of EUR 55.000,- for this position.
Depending on qualification and/or special professional experience, a higher salary may be agreed upon.
Closing date for applications
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Please submit your application incl. motivation letter not later than 14th
via application tracking system in our Sappi career portal www.sappi.com/careers-sappi-europe.
Telefonnummer: +43 3124 201 2321
How to Apply? Please click on the "Apply" button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.