Eaton Plant in Schrems (Power Distribution Division) has an opening for a
Project Program Manager - Manufacturing (m/f/d)
Location: Schrems, Sarbi, Sremska Mitrovica and Suchdol n.Luznici
Plant in Schrems with over 600 employees is a leader in the field of high-quality electrical and electronic products and is one of the international market leaders. The position can be also located in our other plants within the power distribution division in the Czech Republic, Serbia or Romania.
General responsibility for successfully managing operational work packages for Cost Out programs, including Cross Divisional initiatives. Responsibility for meeting the project objectives in terms of schedule, scope and budget. This position will lead project teams in operations and execute the related work packages for the stage-gate process according to our internal phase-gate system to drive Cost Out performance, process improvement (OPEX) and financial performance through all project phases. This position will lead projects across the plant network and act as an interface between different Stakeholders, e.g. Supply Chain Management, Quality, R&D and the Operations to ensure implementation of Cost Out initiatives.
- Support the cost out program/project leader for manufacturing related work packages for delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments in our manufacturing footprint
- Establish objectives and goals of the manufacturing related work packages and provides direction to the operations project teams
- Manage effective project/task expectations in the manufacturing footprint
- Ensure for the operations work packaged standard project management processes are utilized and adequate support to the operational project team by coordinating reviews, preparing and publishing metrics and reports. Update and communicate to the cost out program/ project manager
- Maintain metrics for earned value, quality, technical performance and delivery through all the Manufacturing work packages
- Provide periodic project updates (Project Status Report – Green/Yellow/Red) including milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g. technical, cost, schedule) to the cost out program/ project manager
- Act as overall project interface for cost out program/project manager to the operational functions in our mfg. footprint
- Lead Cost Out initiatives within the plant network of the Division
Your key responsibilities:
- University degree (electrical engineering) or similar technical education
- Solid work experience in electrical business & project management
- Understanding of technical drawings, bill of material, routings
- Knowledge of materials such as plastics, metal etc
- Knowledge of production processes : assembly, welding, soldering, lubrication, coating and annealing
- Understanding Value Analysis/Value Engineering projects
- Experience in change management in a production environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good analytical, organizational skills and business acumen
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
For a work location in Schrems (Austria):
The salary range for this position is above the collective agreement and, depending on training, qualifications and professional experience, is from EUR 43,800 gross annually.
We are a power management company made up of over 92,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities—and the positive impact we can have on the world.