Please note the information regarding your application at the end of the advertisement.
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 15,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to design, deliver and execute an effective training plan across all Dyson retailers, the front line team and demonstrators (Experts & Stylists) covering all aspects of product knowledge and ‘why Dyson’ sales skills. Full accountability for training budget and high likelihood of team management.
Deliver internal training and education on all new and existing products, to support the development, knowledge and engagement of Dyson products within the front line teams (promotors, retail activation team, KAM, telesales and call center)
- Deliver comprehensive training sessions on new and existing products to ensure knowledge, engagement and enthusiasm is transferred
- Coach, deliver constructive feedback and ensure a high level of product knowledge and sales skills are embedded and transferred to front line teams
Deliver external training sessions to retailer store staff, driving Dyson brand advocacy and enhancing their ability to sell Dyson products
- Plan, design and deliver training through ‘Dyson or retailer academies’, increasing their product knowledge, awareness of the brand and help them deliver the ‘why Dyson’ message
- Liaise with Marketing and the retailer to produce materials for store staff to be used in conjunction with training sessions and ways of selling to drive advocacy
- Plan focused training sessions in line with market activity to support Dyson plans. Provide training tools to enable excellent sales execution
Provide a comprehensive induction program to ensure all new colleagues are equipped with the knowledge and tools to excel within their roles
- Deliver comprehensive inductions to all new colleagues
- Periodically evaluate the induction program and recommend changes to drive enthusiasm, knowledge and passion for the brand
- Develop methods to test knowledge and ensure the induction structure provides opportunity to learn about the products
Develop new training platform utilizing latest technology in order to have continuous engagement and longer lasting impact of face to face training sessions and enable fast sharing of best practices (e-learning, newsletter, Youtube, etc.)
- Experience in working with and understanding of electrical retailers
- Relevant qualification and experience in training delivery (essential)
- Previous soft sales skills training delivery (listening / questioning and closing)
- Training design and delivery in large, matrix organizations where engagement of multiple stakeholders is required
- Fluency verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Presentation skills – able to present confidently in front of varied audiences
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Team player leading by example
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi task
- Budgetary planning
- Ability to travel across the country to attend meetings and training events
- Drive and motivation
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket
- 25 vacation days
- Performance related bonus
- Agile working
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
Working at Dyson:
Our culture is unique. We constantly strive to find a better way to solve everyday problems. If you want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment and are excited by change – it could be for you.
On our careers page you can learn more about our values "Different, Authentic, Pioneering", which remind us of our mission every day and help us achieve our goals.
Due to the GDPR (data protection regulation) we do not except any applications that reach us by e-mail or post. All applications must therefore be submitted via our careers page. Please use the following link to get to the job:
If you have any questions, please contact EMEARecruitment@dyson.com
Depending on professional qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of € 41.000,00.
We look forward to receiving your application documents stating your salary expectations and availability!