Our goal is to be the energy category experts and the only reasonable choice when deciding on an energy category partner. Join our Sales team and become an integral part in building, developing, and maintaining credible, long term, category led relationships with Red Bull’s retail partners globally!As Senior International Category Manager, you’ll lead the global category team to not only serve as subject matter experts and leaders regionally but to also leverage both category insights and expertise to identify opportunities for our local teams to grow both Red Bull and Category sales.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
In this role, you´ll strategically develop customer and market category management business plans that integrate with overall business goals. In addition, you’ll turn insights into actions by executing, analysing, and evaluating category plans. You’ll utilise knowledge of market, customer, and Category Management to facilitate the customer business planning process and lead that dialogue across the organisation.
SUPPORT LOCAL MARKETS & RETAILER
You’ll identify key opportunities for Red Bull and educate local teams on how to capitalize on these opportunities. You’ll provide strategic direction to local teams and implement category development programs by leading the dialogue on focus on category growth opportunities. In addition, you’ll lead Category Engagement with leading retailers across multiple markets and develop and facilitate top-to-top meetings with key retailers.
PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
You’ll actively build a team of sales leaders by empowering team members and supporting personal and professional development. You’ll further develop and refine Red Bull’s globally leading Category Management training programs. You’ll lead and facilitate all Category Trainings and lead the process of updating case studies, training material and strategy. Another part of the role is to champion knowledge sharing and create an environment to share best practices and category updates by utilizing all available platforms.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience at senior level in Category Management, Trade Marketing or Sales in a customer facing role
- Extensive knowledge in working with data (e.g. Nielsen, IRI, Aztec) as well as strong analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry; ideally experience in food & beverage
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and knowledge of Planogram software (e.g. JDA)
- Strong project management and planning competencies
- Experience in people management & team leadership
- Excellent communication skills to express analytics to various levels in the organization as well to deliver presentations and training
- Innovative, self-motivated, solution-oriented mindset with problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- University Degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Travel up to 10%