MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (f/m/d) with focus on Sustainability
THIRSTY FOR A GREAT CAREER? JOIN OUR
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME with focus on Sustainability
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Rise programme challenges talented graduates to grow into the next generation of leaders!
ABOUT THE COCA-COLA HBC RISE PROGRAMME
- Our management trainee program – a job, not an internship
- Designed for talented graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca-Cola HBC’s next generation of leaders
- Fast tracks you through learning our business and industry, providing you with:
- participation in important and impactful projects
- understanding of all different sides of the business through rotational assignments
- access to mentoring and coaching by leaders
- a chance to grow in your job
- Gives unique value by being part of an international community of Management Trainees across Coca-Cola HBC to share and learn from
- A 2-year programme, after which you’ll have opportunity to continue developing yourself and your career through leadership roles in the function you’re selected for
- You will start your journey in September 2021
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU’RE READY TO RISE
You have a strong drive to make an impact and continuously improve yourself. You’re a fast learner, eager to grow as a leader, learn from the team and collaborate. You’re curious, like challenging the status quo and want to work on meaningful assignments.
- You have recently graduated from University (Master’s degree in natural science) with above-average final marks (or you are in your final period of studies about to graduate) with focus on Quality, Safety, Environmental and/or Sustainable Management
- Up to 1- 2 years of experience (internships also counts) in the above mentioned focus areas
- You speak German and English on a proficient level and you are an advanced PC user
- You have a high level of customer and service orientation as well as strong analytical, numeric and communication skills
- Participation in extra-curricular activities: You’re volunteering or taking an active role in student organizations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue
- International experience is an advantage
YOUR KEY ROLES AS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Actively participate in the RISE program (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned)
- Work on assignments related to the role in a particular function
- Participate or lead departmental and cross-functional business projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments)
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback
Bring all your unique ingredients and rise!
Within this trainee program, we offer excellent learning and development opportunities as well as the prospect of a successful career in an international corporation. In this position we are offering an annual gross salary of € 41,300 (full-time 38,5 h/week, All- In contract).