Senior Project Manager R&D (f/m/div*)
At a glance
As our new project-manager, you lead a highly professional project team in the field of research and development and ensure with your in-depth technical expertise that our products meet the high demands of our customers worldwide. If you thrive in matrix environments while working and communicating with an interdisciplinary team then apply now!
Job descriptionIn this position you coordinate mixed-signal projects from the initial idea until their successful implementation in the areas of mixed-Signal IP module and full-chip development. You are responsible for the information flow towards management and between cross-functional partners and ensure that correct decisions are made.
Your future job includes:
- Interdisciplinary project-team management across various Infineon sites with focus on power management, ADC, DCDC and radar applications projects
- Technical support of the project team and decision-making
- Responsibility for the project budget, the time- and resource-plan as well as continuous controlling of the project risks and regular reporting to department and division head
- Motivation of the project team
- Proactive communication with different internal and external project partners
ProfileYou are the \"engine\" in our development projects; you know how to push several topics simultaneously and to comply with planned milestones. You use your excellent communication skills and your pronounced social skills to gain a foothold in a motivated team as fast as possible.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- A university/university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or comparable
- More than 10 years of work experience and at least more than 5 years of experience in project-management (ideally within the semiconductor industry)
- Deep technical background in electronics
- Deep understanding of the development flow of complex mixed signal developments
- A process-oriented way of working
- Outstanding communication skills
- Agile mindset and Stress resistant
- Out-of-the box thinking capability
- Fluent English skills with German as a plus
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.