Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together:
- Being a part of the Smart City Team you work closely together with Sales, Marketing and Product Management.
- Leading the Solution Engineer, and later, most likely, a team of Solution Engineers, you take under consideration our platform capabilities to pull together all solutions to build a Smart City Ecosystem.
- You will have a strong focus on building use cases with (new) partners and technologies by using existing platform technologies and functionalities.
- You will also create continuous improvement on our existing use cases. The use cases you created will provide our sales teams with compelling value propositions to share with our customers.
- You will maintain the pulse of the market both directly with customers and through our sales and project teams. You will do so with a strong focus on customer experience, ensuring that our existing and future customers are likely to recommend t-matix to future customers.
What you can expect from the role:
- Creation of key product artefacts such as business case, scope, product requirements, and acceptance criteria for the Smart City Ecosystem, as well as its use cases/solutions.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for the Smart City Ecosystem and its use cases.
- Coordination of solution development efforts.
- Obtain feedback from customers and incorporate it into the Ecosystem/use case.
- Identify new solution and service opportunities through business case development using market data, competitive intelligence and industry trends.
- Monitor and analyse market and technology trends and the competitive landscape to identify potential new product and service ideas.
- Develop competitive differentiation and benchmarking against our competitors.
- Make data-driven decisions to define and optimize product pricing.
- Develop go-to-market material in conjunction with marketing team; highlighting our overall value proposition and customer ROI.
- Support the sales team during customer and prospect meetings, as needed, to answer technical and product questions
- Perform annual strategic planning and capital planning cycles for your portfolio.
- Participate in key industry events, conferences and meetings as necessary to promote our vision to prospective customers and strategic partners.
- Previous experience working on platform products, particularly working with multiple vendors, data sets and data analytics use cases.
- Previous experience coordinating and working across cross functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to distill complex and/or ambiguous problems into clear, actionable plans
- Experience developing new products and taking them from concept to a successful market launch.
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile service development and project management processes.
- A passion for sharing your knowledge & expertise with team members and eagerness to learn from others.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with fast-paced, changing, potentially ambiguous environments.
- We work together on trendsetting topics in the area of Internet of Things and Industry 4.0.
- Everybody matters: You belong to a dynamic, strongly growing and extraordinarily innovative company and can fully develop your strengths.
- You are a member of a successful, international team in a pleasant working environment characterized by appreciation.
- Depending on the area of application and experience, the position is scheduled with a gross monthly salary (14 times per year) of EUR 3.618,- as per collective agreement (IT KV/ST2). However, we offer an overpayment in line with the market, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Further benefits: individual and intensive onboarding, flextime, employee and teambuilding events, dining service, parking facilities and public transport connections.
We are looking forward to your application!